A few weeks ago the Newlymeds attended the wedding of KY and G. They met and live in New York City. KY and Doctor J were friends from their days at Tulane. We have all become close friends through the years. Many memorable summers weekends were spent at Lake George, hanging at the hottest nightclub in town "The Garage." It was so much fun to be reunited with Doctor J's old Tulane crew, as well as fellow New York and Lake George Friends.
KY and G had a beautiful wedding in Palm Beach at the Breakers. I was also, so excited to reunited with some of the fabulous wedding planners that I worked with in NYC. (Shoutout to Shira & Shana!) Now, here are a few of My Favorite Things from KY and G's wedding.
1) Adorably labeled snacks. The chocolate covered nuts were definitely worth it!
2) Celebrity appearance by the President of Tulane University, Scott Cowen.
3) The escort card table. I might be biased because tulips are one my favorite flowers.
4) What a room for a ceremony! Love the hydrangeas and the candlelight made it so dramatic.
5) Monogramed linen napkins, so elegant!
6) Loved the personalized menu with beautiful calligraphy
8) The martini glass ice cream sunday, with chocolate cups filled with toppings. Interactive and delicious!
Congrats KY & G! We couldn't be happier for you two and can't wait to see you again soon!
Lovingly yours until the next wedding...